Frequently Asked Questions
What is your shipping Policy?
PRINTS - Our print fulfillment company will choose the most cost-effective shipping carrier based on the items ordered and their destination. Shipping times range from 1-7 business days. When ordering prints, you will receive a tracking number as soon as your order has been shipped from the print fulfillment company.
ORIGINALS AND HAND-EMBELLISHED REPRODUCTIONS - When purchasing original artwork, the artist will package and ship directly from the studio. Shipping times range from 1-7 business days and you will receive shipping confirmation directly from the artist.
SHIPPING PRICES are calculated based on your cart total as follows:
|Cart Total From
||International Shipping Charge*
* Due to shipping requirements, pieces with a long side greater than 40" or a short side greater than 30" may incur additional charges. Please see our Crate and Freight shipping policies below for more information.
Large Size Products and Crating Policies
- Due to shipping requirements and the potential for damage, some products over 30" on the short side, or over 40" in length must be crated at an additional cost. All additional Crate fees are included in the product total.
- Crate for MetalPrints over 30x40 to 40x60 $15.00 (required)
- Crate for MetalPrints over 40x60 $20.00 (required)
- Products over 40" long that are shipped flat may require freight shipping, We can provide freight quotes for these orders. Please allow additional time for the quote and freight delivery times.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for freight fees before the order is placed.
Shipping Outside of the Continental US, Expedited Shipping, and Special Requests
- If you reside outside of the continental United States, including Alaska and Hawaii, please contact us at 206-660-6759 regarding your shipping preferences.
- APO shipping is charged full cost and sent via USPS.
- Requests for shipping outside of the continental United States, other types of shipping, and expedited shipping will be charged at full cost.
- We are not responsible for duties and taxes required for international shipping.
- Shipping Quotes are available for large orders or orders shipping to international destinations. Please contact us with the details of what will be in the order and the address it will be shipped to.
What is your Policy on Returns/Exchanges/Refunds?
- We do not accept returns; all sales are FINAL.
- We do our utmost to ensure that your original artwork and prints are packaged carefully and arrive safely at their destination.
- If your original artwork or prints arrive damaged, please keep all packaging and contact email@example.com with your order number for further instructions.
How can I keep up with your new work?
Sign up for my NEWSLETTER where you will receive information on new releases, shows, discount sales, special events, and announcements. Also follow me on Facebook and Instagram! You can use the logos located at the bottom of this page to head directly to my profiles.